Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

How Can You Improve the Worst of Days?


There are many great Phoenix Area homes for sale. Click here to perform a full home search, or if you're thinking of selling your home, click here for a FREE Home Price Evaluation so you know what buyers will pay for your home in today's market. You may also call me at 602-252-4191 for a FREE home buying or selling consultation to answer any of your real estate questions.

Today, we're going to talk about the nine simple things you can be grateful for, even when times are tough. Some days are great - things go as planned, and sometimes even better. Then, of course, there are days that aren't so great, days where you're not motivated at all and the best laid plans don't go the way you would like them to. 

When something important goes wrong and you get that sinking feeling in your stomach, the simplest and quickest way to turn a bad day or week around is to turn your focus to gratitude. There's always something you can feel grateful for in your life. I'll share my top 9 things I'm thankful for to give you an example:
  1. My warm and safe home
  2. Plenty of drinking water
  3. Plenty of food
  4. Enjoying the little things
  5. Access to the internet
  6. Friends and family
  7. Health
  8. Kindness of strangers
  9. The fact that I'm alive!
As the great Ralph Waldo Emerson said, "Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude."

 What do you feel grateful for?

Until next time, friends - have a happy Thanksgiving, and thanks for being apart of my life.

As always, if you have any questions about the market, or need real estate help of any kind, give me a call or shoot me an email. I would be honored to assist you.