Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

How Social Spin Laundromats Are Improving Our Community


Christy Moore is the owner and founder of Social Spin Laundromats, and a long-time friend of mine. She sat down with me recently to talk all about her business and how it’s improving our community.

Selling your Greater Phoenix Home? Get a free home value report
Buying a Greater Phoenix Home? Search all homes for sale

I’m delighted to be joined today by Christy Moore, founder and owner of Social Spin Laundromats. We’ve known each other a long time, and I was very excited to get an update on all the wonderful things she’s doing in the Phoenix community. Here's an outline of our discussion with timestamps so that you can skip ahead to the section(s) that interest you the most: 0:30- Christy gives us a background on her life, her career, and her work at Social Spin 2:20- The two goals of Social Spin, according to Christy 3:30- Why I think Social Spin is such a brilliant idea for our community 4:10- Where Christy would like to take Social Spin 5:25- Where to find Social Spin Laundromat and a look at the services they offer Thanks so much to Christy for joining me. It’s so great to see someone with a passion for building our community up. If you have any questions for me in the meantime, or know of a local nonprofit that we could talk to for our next video, don’t hesitate to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.